|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
NEW MOON! Results, schools, and outings. Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 5:35 AM
Okay well, as most of you probably know, we all already got our PSLE results. I have to say, I'm pretty shocked with mine, in a good way. :P I got a freaking A for Math! How is that possible? Apparently, it is. :D I achieved my goal, anyway, just barely. I'm pretty satisfied, and there are a couple of rewards coming my way. WOOHOO~! I applied for TKGS, by the way. I like the school. Minqi applied for the same school as me! yayyy. I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED Practically every person I know has watched Monday is the only day where we all are free and want to go together. Monday - Free. (Brenda's Anglican training maybe? I'm not sure.) Tuesday - Fizan & Farizah & Natasha have Dunman training, in the afternoon. Wednesday - Training with the juniors. Coach wants us to come, it's sort of match day. Thursday - People mentioned above have Dunman training, same timing. Friday - We have the juniors training, and by this point of time, Fizan, Farizah and Natasha are probably exhausted with all the training. Saturday - Brenda has under-13 training, which I quit. :P Fizan, Farizah and Natasha have Dunman training. Sunday - It's sort of the day where everybody has something on. Going out with families, weddings. You see how suckish the schedule is? D: But before all the training and stuff started, we did have fun hanging out during training. And we went to Escape! Haha, I still remember when we got lost. We took a cab in the end. I know you're thinking, "How do 12 year old kids get lost on their way to downtown east from Simei?" Thanks to SOMEBODY'S instruction, we did. I'm kidding, it was fun. Sort of. We took a cab in the end. xD The uncle was nice, and he let us all squeezeee in, although there was one extra kid. Ohohoh, here's another topic. SINGAPORE IDOL! Sezairi is so cute okay. :) I hope he or Sylvia will win. :D Hehehehehe. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FRIENDS FOR THEIR RESULTS/DSA! Oh yeah, CHARLENE WAS TOP IN SCHOOL! Girl power. :P Ohkay well, I updated already. I'm sure no one's going to read this anymore, but still. -AFIQA! p.s : I do like this blogskin. :D |