AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels.
Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(: tumblr.
We had rock climbing today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sucked, like hell. I got tired and I didn't move. :P But I made it to the top, I guess. Feeling kinda proud of myself, hahahahahahaha. :D Sin Kee, Amelia and Klarisse were super duper fast okay! Had the dance competition thingy today. It was only us against another group. We rocked! Heehee. Field trip tomorrow! Yayyyyy~ I still haven't gotten my class photo. I hope I don't look like, retarded or whatever like I have for the past five years. -.- Minqi gave me the Demi Lovato CD because she didn't want to listen to it. I'm listening to it now! It's pretty nice! Thanks Minqi! Our Entrepreneurship Day thing is going great!STRESSBALLS! XDD COME TO 6A'S STALL! AESTHETIC ARTS! My class's theme is soccer & athletics. I'm in handicraft, because I suck at sports. Ohohoh, and I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! Super adorable, okay? Just now had the talk for girls and stuff. CLEAN AND CLEAR! :D Sort of awkward. Topic was 'sexual abuse'. *awkward silence* I wonder what the guys were doing. Update more soon! (Well, not really very soon. I've got better stuff to do then update my dead blog that no one reads.) BYE! -AFIQA!