|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Monday, October 12, 2009 @ 9:08 PM
PSLE IS OVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sure, I might have screwed up my exams but let's think about that when I need to. Oh and, it's going to be nice to play the computer without your sister going really sarcastically, "Yup, because your PSLE's are over. You can totally just waste your time playing computer and not study, since you're so smart and everything." Oooh, and I never thanked the people who wished me luck . All the girls in 6A, the girls basketball team and a couple of other guys. Oh, and Coach. And my sweet teachers. Hahaha. I didn't reply to those who wished me through sms. Because I'm such an ungrateful freak. Hah. Because my prepaid was low, sorry. Oh, and I need to go watch TAYLORTAYLORTAYLOR I LOVE YOUUUU. XDDD God, I'm like drunk. -.- But Taylor Lautner is just so.... *speechless* Heeehee. I'm going to waste my time watching chick flicks and movies like that. YAY FOR CHICK FLICKS! Oh, and I'll play basketball everyday. I wonder if my dad will buy me a laptop? :) I'm kidding. xD And please tag my dead tagboard? :DD I MISS YOU FIZAN!!! She went into isolation room because she was sick. I haven't seen her for like, a week. Makes me realise how much I see her hahahahahaha. I've got so much planned : JALAN RAYAAAAAA (PRIORITY OKAY!) Watch movie! Picnic! Party at Brenda's house! Play computer like, every single day. Same with basketball hahaha. Speaking of basketball, I'm pretty sure I suck at it right now because I haven't touched a basketball for a month. :OOOO ): I sort of miss my juniors, I don't kno why. Although they're so mean to me. THE LEADERSHIP CAMP HE KEPT SABO-ING ME OKAY. GAHHH. But in the end he was the one who had to do all the forfeits for some reason. xDDDD I'm going Jalan raya-ing today. Basically, visiting all my friends house for hair raya. haha, I typed, 'hair raya'. I mean hari Raya. My mom thinks it's too late but Hari Raya is for 30 days or something. I've checked the calendar. It's still hari raya yayyyyyyy. We're just going like, around the P6-ers house. WOOOHOOOO. Okay, so um, I'm going to be updating this blog more nowww. -AFIQA! |