There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Friday, September 11, 2009 @ 12:25 AM
Twilight quiz thing.
Got this off the internet. :P
This is based on the BOOKS. Not the movie.
Twilight bio:

Favorite guy character: Edward! (:
Favorite girl character: Alice! She's very sweet.
Looks Like: Well, I would have to be devastatingly gorgeous,
which I am not, so none!

Should Bella be a vampire: Yeah. If she thinks Edward is worth it.
Which she does, at the end of the book. :O

Date Edward: Hmm. Maybe. xD
Been told you look like: None. -.-
Bella/w Jacob Or Bella/w Edward: I CAN'T DECIDEEE. Ermm.
Edward and Bella I think.

Is Carlisle hot: I know he's a vampire and stuff, but I don't think he's hot. :X
Like rain: Sure.
Like sparkles: YESHH.
Like cold things: Yup!
Feather pillows in your room: Um. No.
Like Rosalie: She's pretty nice if you read all four books.
Is Jasper Hot: Sure.
Like Mike Newton: No, not really.
How do you spell Renesmee: <-- Like that?
Live near forks: Nope.
Live near Portland: Nope.
Going to see New Moon: Totally.
Like the Volturi: Their superpowers are cool, but they're evil.
Want to be a vampire or werewolf: Uh. Werewolf, I think.
Because I won't be tempted to suck blood. :O

Want to drive Bella's truck: I don't think so.
Have an Ipod: Yeah.
Have you googled adrenaline rush: Surprisingly, yeah. >.<
Dress like Bella: T-shirts and jeans? I think so.
Who do you want for your sister: Alice!
Favorite quote(s) by Edward:
"Your father told me never to come through his door
again,but technically, I came through the window."
"I dazzle people?"
Favorite quote(s) by Bella:
"Did you know 'I told you so' has a brother Jacob? His name is 'Shut the hell up'."
"Once people start throwing wet stuff, I go inside."
Favorite quote(s) by Alice:
"I think she’s having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her."
"Your best friend is a werewolf?"
Favorite quote By Jacob:
"Does my being half naked bother you?"
"Sorry. I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial."
Jacob is hilarious!. :DD
Favorite quote by Emmett:
"Fall down again, Bella?"
"Oooo, scary."
Favorite quote by Rosalie:
"You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair."
"Edward has always been a little strange."
Ever dreamt about Edward: Nope. (Would be cool, though.)
Ever dreamt about Jacob: Nope.
Ever dreamt about Emmett: Nope.
Ever dreamt about Jasper: Nope.
Ever dreamt about Alice: Nope.
Ever dreamt about Rosalie: Nope.
Ever dreamt about Carlisle: Nope.
Ever dreamt about Esme: I haven't dreamt about ANY twilight characters.
Wish you had more questions to answer: Yeah, kinda.

-AFIQA!


Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.