|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 @ 8:39 PM
Finished all my homework hahahahahaha. I forced myself to do everything. For the rest of the week, I can spend revising Math. >.< I've been listening to Boys Like Girls all weeek. LOVE DRUNK! :DDDD The lead singer hott stuff siaaaa. xDD yesterday, I went to CC to finish up my homework with Natasha, Rafizan and Farizah. (And Farizah's little sister.) Talktalktalk, but finish homework also lahh. Haha. I'm all alone and home. My siblings have school (HAHAHAHAHAAHA) and my mother is sending my brother to school. After studying for looong time, we went to Simei Park. Saw this kid, this girl who was six. She was such a .... ugh! There was this other girl, who dropped her bike or something. And she couldn't lift it by herself, so she asked that girl for help. That ugh girl came with her gang, which consisted of only guys. -.- And you know what she said? "Why do you want to hang out with us? Go away! See, it's your fault that the bike dropped!" And one of the guys in the gang tried to help the girl whose bike dropped. And that ugh girl was like, "No! Come on guys, follow me!" WTH? And the guys followed her. Me and Fizan and Natasha were going to help straighten the bike, but her brother came. I don't remember being that ugh when I was 6. Or having that kind of friends. -.- And the maid just sat there and laughed. Seriously. -.- Okay well. This one of the longest psot I've posted in ages. -AFIQA! |