|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Sunday, July 5, 2009 @ 6:11 AM
I'm reading about kids who have been bullied. Well, I wasn't intending to read it, but I was researching on special days. I researched on my brother's birthday, and there was one about this guy, who was a victim of bullying. His name was Jared High. It's a sad story. He seemed like a nice kid. There was a bully in his school, and gosh, the kids in our school are nothing compared to him. Jared was punched in the stomach so many times, he would just keep puking at home. The bully just kept violently beating him. The description seemed freaky enough. He couldn't sleep, because he was too scared. When the principal called Jared and the bully into the same room to talk about it, Jared said it was his own fault, because the bully had threatened to kill him. Jared is about half the bully's weight, and 6 inches shorter than him. For a long time, Jared kept puking for no reason, he couldn't sleep, he heard voices in his head, he suffered from depression. The puking was because he had been punched and kicked so many times in the stomach. His self esteem plummeted after the incident. It amazes me how the bully, who is of the same age as Jared and I, 12 years old, could be so brutal. What made me so sad was that Jared took his own life after being bullied. Yeah, it was that bad. Jared killed himself. He deserved to live. He could have been someone amazing when he grew up, but we'll never know. I used to think the bully talks at school were a waste of time. I realise now the consequences of bullying can be terrible. And it's not only Jared, there are a bunch of kids who killed themselves because of bullying. Because of the bullies. I'm telling you guys, bullying is horrible. Don't ever do it. Just key in 'Jared High' in google search. You'll be able to find his story. Psychologists have a word for people taking their own lives because of bullying - Bullycide. I really, really, hope there will be less bullies in the world. -AFIQA! p.s : You can go to : http://www.jaredstory.com/bully.html Find out more about bullying. |