There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 5:07 AM
I JUST POSTED ACTUALLY.
Like, the post right below this.
Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.
But I'm so bored, so yeah.
Finally took the NE quiz, got colonel! Hehehehehehehe.
I was so sure I was going to fail lahh.
My history turned out to be not bad. :D
Me and Sin Kee both got colonel, because we kept bugging each other for the answer.
Me: OH NO SIN KEE YOU DO THIS QUESTION ALREADY???
Sin Kee : Erm, wait ah. *does her question* Oh, do liao. Very easy lor. Answer is ____.
Me : Kthx.
Sin kee : OH NOOOOOO YOU DO THIS QUESTION ALREADY???
Me: Wait ahhh.
Sin Kee : HURRY UP GOT TIMING ONE.
Me : Oh ya, answer is ____.
That's why we score so high. XDDDD
Mis Seet invited all prefects to go to her house for a barbecue next week. :DD
She's so niceee. (:
Reading Shopaholic and Sister again.
Very nice book. :)
Just now I watched Enchanted for the second time.
The story so cute.
Ohohohohoh, and now my class is like,
"I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!" *clap clap*
I love the song. I saw the music video. Very funny! There was the guy in the beginning.
He was hilarious!
And now Natasha is going crazy over nenek jual keropok. -.-
Translation, granny that sells crackers.
She goes around putting ghosts in our house.
Apparently, she came to my block. :OOO
Looked around for her, but didn't find her. xDD
Fake stuffs.
Hahahahaha.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.