There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 @ 7:07 PM
Didn't post for a loong time.
Probably because I sleep so early this days.
Posting in school.
With teachers permission!
Once we finished all our work that are assigned.
So most of us are surfing the net doing random stuff.
I've been going to the computer lab for the past 3 days in malay class.
Farizah is sitting beside me now haha.
This is the last time we are going to the computer lab until after prelim.
My cough and flu are almost completely gone! :DDD
Finally, I can breathe through my nose. xDD
I'm always so sleepy in school nowadays.
because I take antibiotics before going to school. -.-
The doctor did warn me that I would suffer from drowsiness.
Doesn't stop the teacher from staring at me and asking me to answer some question she knew I didn't listen to.
I have bangs now.
My sister cut them.
Don't know whether I like them. It looks okay sometimes, but whatever.
I know I look weird because it's new and most of the time I pin it up.
SO SHUT UP LAH ______.
D:<
Bunch of little freaks.
Well actually only one. Don't laugh at my hairrrrr. LOLLLL.
Want to change my blogskin and song.
Jas has a new bag. Very nice.
Don't know when the next time will be when I post.
AHS training this Saturday.
Why do you people bother to read my craps.
Hahahahahahahahaaahhahaa.
Lalalalalalalalalala.
dhafhasjfhsdjfhsdklhsdlg/
Oh god.
I must go check whether the medicine makes you insane.
Will psot more...
don't know when.
D:
:D
XDDDD
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.