There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 4:47 AM
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
There's something wrong with my computer.
Can't change font, colour of font or whatever.
This is so crappy.
OHWOWNEXTWEEKISPRELIMMMM.
Well composition, but still.
Today I playplayplayplayplay.
Wahahahahahaha. It's what I do during Saturdays.
Changed seats in class.
It's not too bad. Kinda crappy, but okay lah.
My table is not in contact with any boys. :DDDD
I sit at the end of my row, beside Hui Ling. WOOHOO.
And I'm closer to Sin Kee. (:
Those are the good things about my seat.
Bad things?
Beside me is Ian. Our tables are not joined, but he is still beside me. -.-
Behind me is Brandon Loo.
LOLLLLLL I KEEP TEASING HIM HAHAHAHAHAHA. XDDDD
Behind Ian is Brendon Teo.
In front of me is Bing Quan.
Hui Ling is the only girl near me.
Oh and Kai Qing sits beside Brandon Loo.
OH AND I DON'T THINK I'M GROWING ANYMORE OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I used to be taller than like, 3 quarters of the people in my clas. =D
Now I'm just like average.
Or slightly taller than the others.
The boys especially. THEY'RE GROWING SO FASTTTTT.
THEY'RE TALLER THAN MEEEEEEEEEEE.
DDDDDD:
WHAT'S THE USE OF PLAYING BASKETBALL.
And I don't have to eat the stupid huge antibiotic pills anymoreeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~
And Melvin is sick. :O
Get well soon! Haha.
I will post more when I feel like it. xDDD
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.