|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Thursday, July 30, 2009 @ 3:18 AM
80th post! Anyway. Today was prelim oral. Freaking out so badly. Me and Sin Kee were one of the last to take the oral. I was in E1 and M1. E1 - Ms Chia, Ms Priscilla. There was the other trainee teacher, Mr Ng. They all kept staring and me. I think I wasn't too bad? Maybe better than last term. Haha. M1 - CIKGU IFFAH. And Cikgu Aznani. Cikgu Iffah will totally know if I messed up anything. ): I forgot what passengers was in Malay!!!!!! AIYOO. So I was like, "The people outside the train should let the people inside the train go out first so that the people outside the train do not make it hard for the people inside the train to come out." It sounds even longer in Malay. -.- I think even the teachers were getting confused. I wasn't so sure what I was saying either. Oh, I'm involved in the National Day Ceremony. Exciting? Kinda. AMY'S SAYING THE STORY POEM THING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. BECAUSE SHE'S A GENIUS AND ALLLLLL. Basketball tomorrow! :DDDDD Tired ah. Oral is so... blah. Especially conversation. I strongly dislike conversation. Cikgu Iffah said I didn't do too badly for HMT compo. :DDD Didn't go out of point. WOOHOOOOOO~~ But she says I need to read more books. -AFIQA! |