|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Sarah Dessen Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 7:10 PM
A few months ago, my sister borrowed a book called, 'The truth about forever'. She said it was really nice, but I didn't read it, because, well i don't really know why. Then I went to the really huge library, and I saw that book again. This time, I borrowed it because the summary sounded nice. And I was right, it was one of the best books I ever read. Seriously, it was a great book. I thought it was going to be the usual thing, girl meets guy, girl has another boyfriend, and then at last girl gets together with guy. I like those kind of things, but this one was different. I mean, she saw her dad died, then everything in her family changed. Her sister got married, moved away. Her mom started working all the time, and she did her best to be perfect. Good grades, good job, very quiet. She had the perfect boyfriend, he was super smart, but he wasn't a nerd, and he was always helping her with her studies and all that. So after that he went to brain camp for the summer, leaving her with a boring job at the library. She emails her boyfriend that she loves him. He freaks out, and says maybe they should take a break from their relationship. The girl takes another job at catering, and meets this family, who own the catering business. And there's this good looking, quiet, tortured artist sort of guy, Wes. Well, Wesley. So they play this game, 'truth' and they ask each other questions, and they have to answer truthfully. So Wesley tells her all these things, like about how his mom died, and how he went to jail before, and the girl tells him all the things to about how her dad died, and how she gave up running although she was extremely fast. Wes is AMAZING at art, and he makes awesome sculptures, but the girl doesn't find out until this other girl in the catering business, Kristy, told her. The book is really long, so I won't go on. xDD The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen Go read it. The ending was great. It was unique, and heartwarming. (: -AFIQA! |