There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
100 questions. Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @ 7:24 PM
I really have nothing else better to do. Well actually, Science revision, but still.
100 questions.

1.Are you single or attached?

Single!
2.How old are you?
12!
3.Do you have a person you like?
Opposite sex, not related to me, nope.
4.What is the name of the person you are in love with?
.... Even if I do have one, why would I put in on my blog? -.-
5.If the person you love and your mother dropped into the sea, who will you save?
My mother of course !
6.Have you ever hugged someone before?
Yup.
7.Do you love your parents?
Yes!
8.Will you hug the one you love?
Uhm, yeah, I guess.
9.Are you willing to do anything for your boyfriend/girlfriend?
No. -_-
10.Are you jealous now?
Yes. Of my little brother.
11.Who is the last person who messaged you, what is the message?
Brenda, and "Fiqa, the boys say this week no Under-13 training. The girls have?"
12.Who is your clique?
The basketball team.
13.Do you want a baby in future?
I think so.
14.Do you prefer Mac, KFC, Long John Silver, Burger King or coffee shop?
Burger King. :D
15.Do you sniff glue?
HAHA no.
16.Do you smoke?
Nope. I hate the smell !
17.If you boyfriend/girlfriend is a two-timer, what will you do?
Break up, I guess. Oh and swear a lot.
18.If you found out you have a disease, what will you do?
Find out if there is a cure, and if there is no cure, quickly make up a list of the things I've always wanted to do, but never got the chance, and do those things.
19.Which cca are you in now?
Basketball !
20.If you are rich, what will you do?
Give my parents half the money AND BUY ALL THE THINGS I WANT WITH THE REST.
21.If the one you are in love with held your hand, what will you do?
I don't know.
22.If the one you love rejected you, what will you do?
Get sad, then move on with life.
23.What is your favourite cartoon character?
SPONGEBOB!
24.What is your personality?
I don't know. It depends on who I'm with.
25.Friendship or love?
Friendship.
26.Cookie monster or elmo?
Ooh, this is tough. I'll go with Elmo! :D
27.Are you using a laptop or a computer?
Computer.
28.When is your birthday?
14th February ! V'day, haha.
29. Who is your idol?
I don't have one, I guess.
30.Who do you wish to marry?
I don't know. I'm 12.
31.Do you like lollipop?

YES!
32.Do you own a diary ?
Maybe.
33.Who/What are you scared of?
Any type of creepy crawlies. D:<
34.Who is your first crush?
I repeat, I'm not gonna put in on my blog.
35.If your face is destroyed, are you still happy?
Hmm. Maybe. Look aren't everything.
36.Happy, stress, lonely or moody?
Moody.
37.What is the BIGGEST thing you afraid of?
Any type of insect coming close to me.
38.If you are going to die, who will you think first?
My lovely family.
39.If you are kidnapped, who will you call first to rescue you?
I know I should probably call the police, but I think I would call my dad. idk why.
40.Who do you think you are?
... I don't know.
41.Which do you prefer, bee or mosquito?
NONE. D:
42.Are you scared of insects?
HELL YEAH.
43.If you saw ghost, what will you do?
Scream and run?
44.There is a admire of yours and he won't die heart, what will you do?
Avoid him as much as possible.
45.If your clique quarrel, what will you do?
Ask them to stop quarreling.
46.If you quarrel with your boyfriend/girlfriend and he/she want to break, what will you do?
Just break up, I suppose.
47.Do you love soft toys?
They're okay, but I don't sleep with them or anything.
48.Do you think you are gay/lesbian?
Noo!
49.Have you ever entered the boy/girl toilet?
Boys toilet, umm, maybe when I was really young, girls toilet, yeah.
50.Who do you wish to be talking to you now?
Nobody. I want to be aloneee.
51.Are you bored now ?
Yup.
52.Are you blur?
Yeah. -__-
53.If you can have your hair dyed, what colour will you dye?
Pink? No, I'm kidding, although it would be cool to have pink streaks. Maybe brown.
54.Do you wear specs?
Nope, amazingly enough. (:
55.What is your colour of shirt now?
Light blue.
56.What brand of school bag do you use?
Dickies!
57. Have you bathed?
Yeah.
58.How many people are there in your family?
Five.
59.What is your full name?
Nurafiqa Bte Mohd Elias.
60.Lock yourself in the room, or use a penknife to cut yourself?
Lock myself in the room.
61.How much of % do you give the boy/girl you are in love??
I. LIKE. NOBODY. -.-
62.Do you miss your ex?
Don't have one to miss.
63.Are you scared of losing your precious things?
Hmm. I guess.
64.What is the blog url of the person you are in love with?
*skips question*
65.Do you hate him/her?
Um. No?
66.Do you wish your mother was hugging you now?
Maybe, I don't know.
67.Are you sitting or standing now?
Sitting.
68.Have you eaten?
Nope.
69.How many person you blocked in your msn?
Three, I think.
70.If your idol came to the country you live in, what will you do?
Ehh. I have no idol.
71.If you get to shake hand with your idol, what will you do?
Just shake hand with him/her I guess.
72.Do you have a pet last time or now?
Yeah. Fish.
73.Who is the last person you chatted in MSN?
Minqi!
74.How many people got beaten by you before?
LMAO XDDD I LOST COUNT.
75.If your boyfriend/girlfriend don't love you anymore, what will you do?
Break up with them?
76.You won a car, what will you do?
Get a license.
77.If your boyfriend/girlfriend cannot live more than a week, what will you do?
... I don't know.
.78.If you fall down, will you stand up by your own or ask someone to help you up?
Stand up by myself.
79.How many TV(s) do you have?
2.
80.If this is your first date, what would you wear?
Depends on where I'm going.
81.What is your e-mail address?
I am so not writing it down. In case weirdos come and add me.
82. Who do you think annoyed you the most ?
My brother? But I still love him, haha.
83. What school are you in?
Changkat Primary School !
84.Do you like your form teacher?
Yup !
85.In school, who are you most scared of?
Hoho. Principal? Or maybe some of the scary and fierce teachers.
86.Which instrument do you wish to have in your house?
Drums would be cool.
87.What do you mostly do during weekends?
TuitionTuitionTuition.
88.Do you prefer fever or flu?
Fever. I hate blocked noses.
89.Do you prefer laptop or desktop?
Laptop!
90.What colour specs are you wearing?
No specs. :D
91.What fruits do you like most?
Mango. DURIAN XDDD HAHAHAHA. (Inside joke)
92.What colour do you like?
Pink !
93.Do you prefer iphone or normal mobile phone?
iphone!
94.If your pants dropped at a crowded place, what will you do?
omg, embarrassing. Pull it up and pretend nothing happened.
95.Are you scared of chilli?
I tend to avoid the really spicy ones.
96.Are you wearing any accessories now?
Nope.
97.Do you like rainbows?
Yeah !
98.What subject you love most?
English. (:
99.If you were to present in front of the person you are in love with and the whole school, what will you do?
omg. I would never do that. -.-
100.Which do you prefer cute/chio/handsome boys/girls?
Cute?

Anybody can take this quiz and do it.
-AFIQA!

Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.