|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Yay ! Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
I have already watched 17 again ! :D I know, a bit slow, but I watched it ! I thought the movie was awesome and it had a heartwarming ending. :) It was also funny at some parts. My fave character is either Mark (17 year old Mike O'Donnell. ) or his friend, Ned. It was funny when Mark stood up to the bully, while spinning the ball and stuff. And then there was the part where they were at the courtroom! So touching. He said he had a letter. He said all those stuff about how he loves her, and if he really loved her, he would let her go. And actually on that letter there was just addresses. Plus, Alex made the winning shot in the last game. :)) I really recommend people to watch the movie. It's not just some chick flick with guys or anything. I have also watched Confessions Of A Shopaholic ! So funny too ! Rebecca Bloomwood needed money to buy a gorgeous green scarf, because she wanted to look nice for her interview, so some guy on the streets lent her money. She said the money was to buy a scarf for her dying aunt in the hospital. She went for the interview, and it turned out that the guy who lent her money was actually the guy who was gonna interview her. Rebecca tries to hide the scarf but he finds out. She's like, "My aunt died." SO FUNNY , the way she says it. And then other stuff happen and all. I really should go revise my MathScienceEnglishblahblah. -AFIQA ! |