|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Science ! Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 4:19 AM
Okay well, I didn't get any A*'s. D: But I got all A's ! (: And all are high A's, all 80+ ! Yay ! So anyway I'm not done sabo-ing Minqi yet. MINQI GOT THE ONLY A* IN ENGLISH ! (: I am saboi-ing so many people this week. Looking forward to Saturday Brenda? How about you Zuriel? Teehee. My mum's not too pissed with my results, so that's okay. My Science improved by like, 7 marks. I got 84 ! Not very good, but still. But I know at least 3 people who beat me in Science, by HALF A MARK. Jasmine, Shaun and Amy. ): 0.5 MARKS ! -glares at the peoples- Adam Khoo came to our school today. He wasn't what I expected, but still great. He was EXTREMELY enthusiastic. It's a good thing. I mean, some of us have to learn to smile more, and be more enthusiastic about things, right? -looks pointedly at someone- Haha. NAPFA was okay. I didn't fail anything, so yeah. I thought there was still a chance for me to get gold but I got a D for sit and reach. ): No chance to get gold. Oh well. At least I don't have to go for re-test or anything. My legs are aching. I played basketball after NAPFA. So long never see coach already, ahaha. He doesn't even know my name. that time, when some people chose me for the under 13 national whatever, he was like, "Oh, who's number 4?" -__- I mean he knows me, but he doesn't know my jersey number. Oh well. Will post more tomorrow. -AFIQA ! |