|
There's so many ways to love you.
|
AFIQA. ♥ Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts. (: tumblr. February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
LOL! Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 7:05 PM
We all know who the hottest couple in class is! XD I love teasing them. Specially the guy. I'm not mentioning names, in case that guy reads this and kicks me. (Damn he's violent!) So anyway, they are teased like every single day. No, I'm not overreacting. The girl blushes and the guy acts as if he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Whatever. He completely does. It's a good thing really. And you know what, I can list quite a few people who likes that guy. But the guy's heart belongs to only one girl. -Quickly does dramatic action together with the words- LOLOL. We now have a class blog : www.unitedalways-6a.blogspot.com It wil be a pretty good way to keep in touch after we go to different secondary schools. I went to Wild Wild Wet yesterday! FINALLY my brother is like tall enough to follow us to all the cool rides so I don't have to sit at the baby pool with him watching him play with Nemo the fish. I used to have to do that, because I'm like the second youngest in the whole family, including cousins and all, so naturally, everyone assumes that I will be the one playing with my little brother. My computer has a freaking virus so I'm using my brother's computer to type out all this. And crap, the computer contained my 500 word essay about 'The Journey'. AND NOW I CAN'T TURN THE COMPUTER ON. MY ESSAY IS GONE. Hey it rhymes! On, gone. Anyway, I am upset, because my new essay is completely crap since I can't remember some parts of it. I shall now go sit on my bed in sadness. Bye. :( |