AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels.
Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.
February 2008
December 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
January 2011
Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast.
Banner by The Fading Night
|
It's Over. Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 5:36 AM
I know my blog is completely retarded, because I was trying new skins and I used like, the wrong code. I'll be changing it soon, but maybe later, feeling lazy now. Today, I didn't really do anything interesting except for chat with people. I've chatted with, 10 people today, haha . Probably because I was online for like 10 hours. It amazes me how I never get bored sitting in front of the computer. The Junior girls and boys are like the nationals Top 4. Seniors....um, let's just say we made it to the finals, okay? Kind of embarrassing. My juniors probably are not reading this, but I just want to say: I LOVE YOU GUYS! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR MATCH! ((: My jersey is number 4 so my OFFICIAL junior is Danielle! XD She is the awesomest. My guy junior is Daryl, but we don't really talk because he's the quiet type, at least in front of me. He's cute though, haha. He's like always in his own world. Oh yeah, yesterday, 10 kids from my class went for the Math Olympiad competition thing. Not me, duh, I completely SUCK at Math. No seriously. Jasmine was the only girl. GO JASMINE! YOU ROCK! :D I'm not gonna mention the rest because they were guys, so not really important or anything. Oooh, I found an ipod quiz online! I think I'll do it:
Instructions: 1. Put your iPod on shuffle 2. Press "Next" for each question 3. Use the title of the song to answer the question 4. No cheating
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Love Lockdown - Kanye West
WHAT'S YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE? Womanizer - Britney Spears Okay, not very encouraging.
WHAT DOES YOUR FAMILY THINK OF YOU? Heartless - Kanye West WHAT?? Well maybe my sister thinks that of me. And my brother.
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne Well I am lovely aren't I? Kidding.
WHAT DO STRANGERS THINK OF YOU? Ny Hero - Paramore Wow. Thank you very much. -Blows air kisses-
HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE? Fabulous - High School Musical 2 EW! I have that song in my ipod? -Quickly presses the delete button-
HOW WILL YOUR LOVE LIFE BE IN THE FUTURE? How I Could Just Kill A Man - Charlotte Sometimes Well that sucks.
WILL YOU GET MARRIED? Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuite Apparatus
WILL YOU HAVE KIDS? Bubbly - Colbie Cailatt
ARE YOU GOOD AT SCHOOL? Everyday - High School Musical 2 Um, what?????
WILL YOU BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE? Broken Man - Boys Like Girls That doesn't sound good...
WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY? Happy Birthday - The Click Five Heyyy, that was totally a coincidence! Cool!
WHAT SONG SHOULD THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Shut Up And Let Me Go - The Ting Tings Um, haha? XD
THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR LIFE: Love Story - Taylor Swift Hmm. No comment.
YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIEND ARE: Single Ladies - Beyonce HAHA ! That is so true. Well, for SOME of us, huh?
HAPPY TIMES: Goodnight and Goodbye - The Jonas Brothers That's sort of sad.
SAD TIMES: Rehab - Rihanna Um, I have never been to Rehab, but it would be sad for me I guess.
EVERY DAY: Emergency - Paramore Not really.
FOR TOMORROW: Shake It - Metro Station Sounds wacky XD
FOR YOU: Just So you Know - Jesse McCartney
WHAT DOES NEXT YEAR HAVE IN STORE FOR ME? S.O.S - The Jonas Brothers Does this somehow mean my secondary school life is gonna be stressful?
WHAT DO I SAY WHEN LIFE GETS TOO HARD? Labels Or Love - Fergie What?
WHAT DO I THINK WHEN I GET UP IN THE MORNING? Why - Secondhand Serenade ...I don't know.
WHAT SONG WILL I DANCE TO AT MY WEDDING? You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift Aww. That's so sweet.
WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A CAREER? Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls Maybe I'll grow up to be some international hero. ((:
YOUR FAVOURITE SAYING? That's what You Get - Paramore I say that a lot when I take revenge at someone who did something mean to me.
FAVOURITE PLACE? Circus - Britney Spears I HATE CLOWNS. :(
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? Perfect - SImple Plan They are :D
DESCRIBE YOURSELF? Gives You Hell - All American Rejects That doesn't sound good.
WHAT DO I LIKE DOING MOST? Drama Queen - Lindsay Lohan I am a little dramatic. XD
SONG THAT DESCRIBES MY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL: Superhuman - Chris brown feat. Keri Hilson I'm sorry, WHAT?
WHAT IS MY STATE OF MIND AT THE MOMENT? Pressure - Paramore That is so freakishly correct.
HOW WILL I DIE? 4 Minutes - Madonna and Justin Timberlake Right...
THE SONG THAT YOU'LL PUT AS THE TITLE? It's Over - Jesse McCartney
Well, the quiz is. See you people tomorrow. -AFIQA!
|