There's so many ways to love you.


AFIQA. ♥
Rainy days. Good books. Sleeping late. Friends and family. Basketball. Chocolate. Lays. Glee. Vampire Diaries. Post-its. All Time Low. Ice cream. Strawberries. Sarah Dessen novels. Colour-coordinated stuff. Rainbows. Pink. Peach tea. Chick flicks. Pretty photography. Writing. Pretty Little Liars. Boys Like Girls. Laughing so hard. Good hair days. Hearts.
(:
tumblr.

February 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 January 2011

Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins.
Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night
HELLO> Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 3:04 AM
Hello everybodehh.
I am really bored. I'm just chatting with some friends who are really bored too. Brendon recommended this "People fail" website to me. It is the coolest, and it's so damn funneh. And March holidays is going to end soon. Sadly. And did you guys know? I'm scared of furry animals. Really, they stare at you. Seriously. It freaks me out.
I'm supposed to be doing my homework, but I'll do it later. If I remember. Maybe I'll just do it during tuition. That way I'll just ask my tutor if I don't know anything. I would also like to thank all the nice peoples who tagged me or linked me. I LOVE YOU. <3>

I just turned around and told my brother I loved him, because I'm feeling lovey. He looked at me weirdly and turned back to his computer. I went to Vivo yesterday, and there were many people. I went to the candy empire! It is candy heaven. But I bought a really long bar of chocolate and those sour strips sweet thing that tastes really sour but still really nice.
I'm going through my neoprints. So far, I have taken neoprints with Yi Ying, Sin kee, Izzati, Farizah, Natasha, Rafizan. Well, all of my good friends except for Brenda! BRENDAAA WE HAVE TO TAKE NEOPRINTS TOGETHER.
Okay, my wrists hurts because I've been playing the computer for like, 3 hours. BYEEEEE.



Leave me a rose | 0 roses left.